Friday, November 26, 2010

Cu dragoste in inima si cu norii dedesupt


 -What happened?
- He died here, right here, on this floor. I remember him, he layed down and then it stopped; his heart stopped beating, just like that. And I stood there, and I pointed to that particular place as my fingers where all cold and shaky, I watched it. The light just left his eyes and there was nothing.
-People die.
-I know, after all this time, I know. It's just one thing that I’ve realized, and I haven’t realized it until now, standing here and remembering.
- What do you realize?
- How the light just fade away...
- The light?
- And so I realize how love dies in our, in my, in your soul, just like that. It fades away. And it never turns back to the heart.
- Maybe the heart..
- And I know, I know I remember one thing about him. As I was steady, trembling, crying and all cold I saw something. I saw and  I knew that love was there.
- Love, where?
- Don’t you understand? Love, the love, did not fade away from his heart. He died this way, on this cold floor, with no light in his eyes and no words on his lips, but with love on his heart.
- I don’t understand what are you trying….
- If I were to die, I would die like this, with love in my heart.

O poveste, o poveste mica.

1 comment: